Serrapeptase digests non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and
arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. The late German
Dr. Hans Nieper, used Serrapeptase to treat arterial
blockage in his coronary patients. Serrapeptase protects against
stroke and is reportedly more effective and quicker than EDTA
Chelation treatments in removing arterial plaque. He also reports
that Serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes varicose veins to
shrink or diminish. Dr. Nieper told of a woman scheduled for hand
amputation and a man scheduled for bypass surgery who both recovered
quickly without surgery after treatment with Serrapeptase.
Ethozyme II is an all natural enzyme health supplement which has been specifically and scientifically formulated to provide a synergistic, all-purpose formula to greatly enhance health & well-being and fight disease. It is very beneficial for many different health conditions, but is especially good at combating cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, plaque formation in the arteries, and thrombosis. This, in turn, greatly reduces the risk of stroke which is the world's commonest cause of premature death.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Serving Per Container: 60 (120 caps per bottle)
Amount Per Serving Information
Amount Per Serving
|Nattokinase (including vitamin K2)
|amla 45% Tannins
|Olive Leaf Citrus Blend
|Trace Mineral Complex
|Lactospore Probiotics 15 million
|Grapeseed Extract 25%
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: HPMCP enteric coated Serrapeptase, brown rice powder, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
Ethozyme II |
The five new improvements to our already winning original formulation
- Serrapeptase - We have doubled the Serrapeptase content per dose to 40,000IU to give a greater anti-inflammatory effect while clearing inflamed dead tissue.
- Grapeseed Extract - which has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation.
- Pycnogenol® - We then decided add one of the most powerful supplements with a history of well-documented research Pycnogenol® The antioxidant Pycnogenol is known to help lower blood pressure. It is made from the bark of a white pine and contains powerful antioxidants useful for the strengthening of blood capillaries. Research confirms that Pycnogenol® is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E in its antioxidant properties and 20 times more powerful than Vitamin C. Pycnogenol® in particular has been found to be exceptionally useful for fighting against capillary fragility and varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy, swollen legs and other inflammatory conditions in veins and capillaries.
- Vitamin K2 - (as menaquinone-7), studies done at:(University of Maastricht, The Netherlands) have shown this helps clear blockages in the arteries and prevent bone degeneration (if purchased seperately this alone would cost £19 approx.
- Policosanol - Lastly, we sought something, which also had good research, to provide healthy cholesterol levels. We found Policosanol which Lowers Cholesterol in the body. Policosanol reduces cholesterol levels, by a complex mechanism (we need not go into, so be grateful for that). It reduces your total cholesterol mainly by reducing your LDL-cholesterol ("bad cholesterol"), which is the dominant kind in your bloodstream. At the same time, however - and this is really neat - it increases your HDL-cholesterol ("good cholesterol"), which exists in smaller amounts. It also reduces your triglycerides, which is the technical term for fats. (Together, triglycerides and fatty substances such as cholesterol are called lipids.)
A simple 6 months course of treatment removes years of arterial plaque build-up
Clean out your system now... before it really is too late!